All participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification. The participant will be liable for any misinformation regarding their age.
The registration procedure will be understood as "done"/"effective" as soon as you complete all the registration steps:
1. Fill up the "Registration Form". Giving false information is a felony punishable. Tazuz staff has the right to suspend, expel or fine the participant. Suspensions or expulsions are out of refounds.
2. Receive your acceptance email verifying your spot in the activity/league/program/course is saved.
3. Each team member should fill up the "members registration form".
3. The activity/course/program payment must be done at least before the activity begins. Tazuz can refuse your or your team participation in the activity if the payment isn't complete.
Payments will be in NIS “New Israel Shekels”.
4. You must receive a confirmation email verifying your payment is complete.
Subscription/spot cancellation is free of charge 1 week before the registration deadline. You can be charged 25% of the team's fee in case of canceling out of timing.
1. Tazuz does not provide a money refund if you miss a class.
2. Only under extreme weather conditions, war attacks or government regulations will the
class/program/course be cancelled. The organization reserves the right to determine the cancellation, refunds or rescheduling terms.
3.Under health or medical emergencies, Tazuz will evaluate the case particularly and come with a final decision of the case.
*You will be notified in advance about the class/course/program cancellation, but always be ready to assist.
You accept that you are aware of your medical and mental limitations before attending any event/league organized by us. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in our sports activities or recreational events and must inform us of their condition before participating.
You agree to be responsible for ensuring your safety and integrity. Participants agree that any physical or mental damage/injury must be resolved with their private health insurance. By accepting this point, the participant assumes that Tazuz is simply an intermediary between the participating teams and lacks any legal responsibility.
Tazuz follows every regulation dictated by the Israel Government regarding "COVID-19/CORONA". By joining a Tazuz activity you agree to follow and respect every regulation or special need that Tazuz and the Israel Government demands.
Giving false information is a felony punishable. Tazuz staff has the right to suspend, expel, or fine the participant. Suspensions or expulsions are out of refounds.
Tazuz assumes the commitment to define its Quality Commitment to:
1. Reach the expectations of our clients, experience providers and users, offering them a safe, innovative and efficient service, always working towards the continuous improvement of our processes.
2. Promote professional growth through the development of skills and technical training of our work team, guaranteeing a cooperative, inclusive, proactive environment and with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
3. Honour the commitments made, and comply with the legal requirements and other relevant applicable requirements.
The Tazuz Management claims full responsibility for the application of this policy in the company, committing itself to provide all the necessary resources so that the personnel know, share and ensure its compliance.
Equipment needed to participate
What Equipment do I need to participate?
Leagues vary, but all soccer players are required to have the following equipment:
1. Shin Guards
2. Comfortable athletic clothing, preferably a t-shirt and athletic shorts
3. Athletic shoes, turf shoes, or molded/rubber cleats are acceptable to wear. Please NO metal cleats.